Subscribers

Blog Archive

Friday, December 10, 2010

Destiny

The pregnant woman pauses first
To let the blind man snooze
I wander crooked columned aisles
In search of arcane news
The copper colored corsair
Slides off silently to sea
To meet a tragic rocky end
On the shores of destiny

When slivered moons all slip their moores
And float off into space
I steal inside the mongrel’s cage
To rearrange the fates
The platinum priest’s red palanquin
Is burned as bourgeoisie
Cause coins will never buy your way
In the church of Destiny

The tiny tasseled tulip girl
Sells nightshade on the side
I wait for dawn to come and go
That I might hitch a ride
The golden gabled castle door
Stands wide for all to see
The horror and the beauty
In the hall of destiny

In songs of ancient paradox
The wise men drown their fears
I duck behind the tolling bell
To avoid the constant jeers
The torquiose truncheoned sodomite
Shall launch the jubilee
But no amount of joy withstands
The march of Destiny

If you enjoyed these poems PLEASE subscribe to my blog.
Comments are also MOST WELCOME

No comments:

Post a Comment